Taking a little break from last-minute cramming. Messages and blog posts to read are piling up. orz
Genzu.net ’s generators are amusing. And each one has mesmerizing graphics, which makes it all the more fun (but quite a terrible time waster). If you haven’t seen them yet, Jay’s and Blowfish’s little experiments with the Correlation Diagram Generator revealed some rather interesting tidbits about the lives of certain bloggers.
Yeah, yeah, I’m jumping on the correlation diagram bandwagon. BUT- I didn’t input the names of bloggers. Instead, I used my dangerously underdeveloped OCs (OC = Original character, not Orange County :P)
First off, I haven’t actually introduced any of these characters yet, they’re just scattered across my mind and various bits of scratch paper. The only ones that I have uploaded are these three girls, but I didn’t want to include them in the generator because they’re what, nine years old? I can’t see them ending up as “strip friends” or anything of that sort because they’re suppose to be average, happy-go-lucky little kids, not like Rin Kokonoe or anything. (Not that I don’t love that girl. She’s a complex and intriguing character with the world’s most awesome twintails, but her behavior isn’t exactly the norm. xD) Gosh, I hope I don’t get any weird search terms because of those last few sentences.
Enough with the rambling, let’s go back on track to what the post was originally for.
Interesting things to note:
- I made up all of their names on the spot, because I usually don’t name characters unless I force myself to. With the exception of GIFH and the nameless guy of course.
- Alex is looking like smug bastard with a ugly scarf, but that’s okay, because he is a smug bastard with an ugly scarf. James seems disturbingly similar an irl guy I know with the same name so he’s most likely getting renamed.
- GIFH (Genetically Improved Flying Hamster) is kinda boring. I’ll skip him. (So much for “interesting things …)
- James and Alex are less than lovers, which is oddly accurate. They’re childhood friends with vague homosexy implications.
- This one seems to be the most interesting one of the bunch; Sylvia and the nameless guy have some unfinished business. “No name yet” is actually missing both his right eye and left arm, and Sylvia is a sadistic psychopath. I have honestly never thought of those two having overlapping storylines before, but this gives me ideas. 8D
- James finds Sylvia interesting and wonders about the nameless guy. I’d stay away from them if you value your innocent 14- year old soul.
- Sylvia is Alex’s homosexual love girl? Huh, I’ve never been able to think of her as anything but asexual before. Oh wait, it’s a yellow line, so Alex the homosexual love girl. Gotcha
I’ll catch up to everyones posts soon, promise. Just needed to take some time to work on my own blog for a bit. (And ended up taking up more time than intended-oops!)
I’m also drowning in a sea of things to color.